Friday, September 12, 2014

3D Printed Fatshark Camera and MiltiWii Pro Case

My school recently got a very nice 3D printer, so I just had to take advantage of this and print some things for myself.  So the first thing I designed was a case/mount for the camera that came with my Fatshark Predator v2s.  This part came absolutely perfect as you can see below:
Here you can see that I used a screw from a 9g servo to mount the case to the mount.
Next I decided to design a sturdy case for my MultiWii Pro flight controller board:
I can also reccomend this vibration dampening mount for the MultiWii Pro even though it wasn't my design:
There are a few more picture on the Thingiverse page for this here:  http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:198114

If you don't have access to a 3D printer, you can buy these parts at my Shapeways store:

Here are the Tingiverse links for my two designs where you can download the files ofr printing:

No comments:

Post a Comment